Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Nature is a Beautiful Thing





I'm no photographer but I will lay claim to taking both of these pictures.
I took the first picture at a local park where I took my daughter. She loved looking at the ducks and wanted desperately to touch them!
The second picture was taken outside of my house. I was surprised yet delighted to find that a bird had made her nest and laid her eggs in my hanging planter. The plants are long since dead and with the warmer weather upon us I felt the need to bring life back onto my front porch and lo and behold the beautiful bird beat me to it.
I did not want to disturb her nest so I secretly took these pictures and now I have a wonderful view of the nest outside my window.
I wonder when the eggs will hatch.....
I really need to replace that dead planter!


No comments: