Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Madness






Well it's been a very full weekend!

I celebrated my birthday on Saturday and then on Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day.

For my birthday my husband and daughter took me out for a wonderful lunch and I recevied these great pair of Chanel sunnies!!!
They have a pink frame!!! Me Loves!

For Mother's Day we went for a filling brunch at our club with my Mother-in-law as well as some of my husbands siblings.
These were the flowers I received.

The brunch was fantastic! I started with a mimosa, then the assortment of food was unbeleivable! Anything from eggs to roast beef, potatoes to a chick pea salad and desserts to drool over.
I went up to the buffet 3 times, not counting dessert!!!!
Needless to say I was STUFFED after this.
Then we went flower shopping to finish off my hanging planters and then spent the day playing outside with our daughter.
Overall it was a great weekend!
I wish they could all be like this!

No comments: