Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Traffic



I'm not talking about the slow moving, paralyzing, rush hour, want to shoot yourself in the head to stop the torture traffic, I mean the positive internet traffic that everyone so desperately wants in order to bring potential customers to your shop or blog.
I've just recently registered at Link Referral for their social networking program to attract more visitors to my shop!
It's completely free and so easy to use!  I've discovered hundreds of new and interesting shops, I'm not sure my wallet can take it!


You'll see my page is listed in the "featured sites" section.  If you decide to register you'll be under me as my referral/friend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

link referral? I'm going to have to take a look into this!!!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Sounds like a great marketing tool. I'll have to look into it.