Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

80 Days 14 Hours



Until Christmas!
Can you believe it? I don't know where the year has gone.
Here at Pinky Creations, We are in full on Christmas making mode, (and by we I mean my husband and I, he's been know to step up to the plate if I've needed some cutting done).  I've been thinking about Christmas since September, but have been very slow moving on getting projects done and listed in my shop.

I introduced this lovely mitten garland late last year and while it did very well, I felt that I could have done even better with sales, had I listed it earlier in my shop!
Each one is unique and made by hand.
This is the perfect decorating accessory for anywhere in your home, not just your mantle.  I have one hanging over my windows!

Available in red and pink!
Be sure to make your purchase early as this will be a limited item at the moment.

No comments: