Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Crafty Room Challenge/Clean Up






Well I've been inspired yet again by my lovely Team!  This room which is more of a library than a studio has been a sore spot in my house for almost 4 years! It was suppose to be my creative room but oh so quickly it has become my dumping ground!  Anything business related that I would buy would litteraly get dumped in this room.  Now this room was right off my side door(which is used as the front door) and I would always keep the door closed as well as the windows because I was too embarrased to have anyone see what a mess I was keeping.
Well after reading MollyLee's blog, I decided to do something about it!  This challenge is on for 4 weeks but to be honest I need this done ASAP!  I have a 1 year old that is getting into everything. I am going to set up shop in the basement which I'm not thrilled about but it has the most space to house everything.  Once this room is cleared the real work will begin!  I allowed myself a budget of $0 as I know underneath all this crap is storage containers and baskets which I've bought but could not find!  I'm excited to finally get this room back!

 

No comments: