Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 10/10/10 Challenge Day 7


Today we braved the weather and headed down to the Jazz festival! The day was threatening rain all day and thankfully it rained on our way down to the event, but once we got there the skies opened up and we had a few blue skies and dry weather. There was a few drizzles here and there but nothing that made us run for the hills.
We had a great time listening to music, enjoying some local food as well as walking around and seeing the sites.
There was a lot of really good local talent there. Shakura S'Aida really caught our attention and we ended up purchasing her CD Blueprint. I listened to it in the car and I really like her music. I'm already thinking of having a dinner party and having this great CD playing in the background.
Today I am featuring Lavender Greetings

There is an array of fabulous cards and tags in this shop and what's best is there is always free shipping. This beauty caught my eye!

No comments: