Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 10/10/10 Challenge Day 1


I've had a super busy weekend and today I needed to get my daughter off to camp so I really had no time to post a new listing, but I do love what I have re-listed.  These red and black umbrella note cards are simple, whimsical and just plain cute!  You will receive 6 3x3 note cards as well as 6 matching stickers/seals!  These would be really cute to give to someone at a, you guessed it, shower!

Today I am featuring 1 Card Creator



I really like the color of this card, all of the butterflies as well as the design!  This is a beautiful embossed card and it looks so well made!  Be sure to head on over to http//:www.1cardcreator.etsy.com for this card and many more!

1 comment:

lavendergreetings said...

Very cute choices - both of them!!