Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Challenge Set to Start


Well it's time to start another challenge!  I had such a great time doing it last time that I have decided to facilitate another round.
For those of you that are unfamiliar with this I'll explain what this is.  It's called the 
10/10/10 Challenge and was the brain child of Amanda aka little b bunny!
10 people will list an item for 10 days and offer 10% off items in their shop!
Simple!
The guidelines are as follows:
List an item each day for 10 days
Offer 10% off on those items or on your entire shop
Blog, Tweet, Facebook, Forum about the listing
Blog owners are encouraged to post their entry daily and feature another participant.

This challenge offers some great exposure , accountablility for updating your shop and blog as well as meeting some really great people!
So please be sure to check back everyday for my new postings, and I'm offering 10% off all items in my shop starting July 21st to the end of the month!


No comments: