Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Evolution of Tools-Folds

When I first starting having to fold my cardstock by hand I could not figure out how to make a crisp crease! This boggled my mind for a long while until I was introduced to this miraculous tool
BEFORE: Bone Folder


This was my saviour, my folds were crisp and clean, my only problem was setting the paper up properly inorder to score it hmmm. Now enter
NOW: Score-It

This fantastic item comes in 4 different sizes and is able to clearly mark the center of your paper in order to acheive a perfect center score each and every time. There is also little to no cracking of heavier cardstock. This was by far one of my favorite "evolution" purchases to date.

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

I am still on the fence between the Scor it and the Scor Pal. I need a tool, just not sure which one. Thanks for shedding more light on this for me.
~Diane